Includes Turbo Upgrade, ECU Upgrade, and Fuel System Upgrade. Gains: Up to +164HP | +88LB-FT
The Mercedes 205 - C 63 AMG comes with the newest engine fully developed by AMG, the companyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Affalterbach based performance division and long fabled engine builder. The result is nothing short of spectacular and the 4.0L V8 BiTurbo engine is an incredible platform to build performance upon.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
RENNtech lightweight forged billet turbo wheels feature a dramatically larger than stock impeller (inlet side) and an increase in the turbine trim (exhaust side). This combination of high quality, light weight components compensates for turbo lag despite being a functionally larger turbo. The cartridge supportingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â shaft is alsoÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â bothÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â larger and strongerÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â designed to handle theÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â larger wheels and additional power.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ThisÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â entire cartridge is thenÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â fine balanced as a complete assembly to compensate for these increases. The impeller and turbine housings are then precision CNC machined and flow tested in-house to fit the larger internal cartridge. The end result is nothing short of spectacular with the RENNtechÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â turbo package creating up toÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 709 hpÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â andÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 638 lb-ft.
More power isnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t the only performance benefit as our turbos spool quicker, offer a more responsive throttle and immediate power delivery thanks to a reduction in exhaust back pressure, rolling resistance, higher RPM'sÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â and a lighter rotating mass. In addition, our turbo upgrade kit functions with the OEM oil and coolant lines.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â This isnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t just an OEM turbo charger with machined internals; but a dramatically larger, more powerful turbocharger that blows away anything else on the market!
The RENNtech performance turbo upgrade is truly the ultimate upgrade for your C 63 AMG.
- The RENNtech Stage I Turbo Upgrade comes with an RENNtechÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ECU UpgradeÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â and the RENNtechÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Blow-Off Valve Adapters
- Larger impeller (inlet) and turbine (exhaust) cartridge
- Cartridge shaft is larger and stronger to support larger wheels
- Entire cartridge is fine balanced as an assembly
- Lightweight forged billet wheels
- Less rolling resistance offers quicker spooling
- Virtually no lag with impressive throttle response
- Precision machined impeller and turbine housings
- Up toÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 709 HP and 638 TQÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â @ crank
- This Turbo Upgrade requires an additional core charge, which will be credited upon return of OEM turbo core to RENNtech
- We have found the new M177 engine stock performance numbers vary from the baseline figures claimed by Mercedes Benz. We typically see higher baseline numbers than claimed by the factory. Numbers will be dependent on conditions and fuel quality.
- Power gains are calculated with stock numbers measured by RENNtech
- To reach the maximum power level, RENNtech downpipes, BOV adapter and high-flow air filters are required.
- Our numbers willÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â depend on conditions and fuel quality.