Detroit Speed & Engineering 032082-SDS 1973-1987 C10 SpeedMAX Front Susp Sys Single-Adj ShocksSKU: 032082-SDS
- 100% bolt-on front suspension system that can be installed in your garage
- Body panels and engine do not need to be removed for ease of installation
- Features Ã¢â‚¬Å“Detroit TunedÃ¢â‚¬Â GMT800 rack and pinion for a positive and smooth steering
- DSE Ã¢â‚¬Å“Detroit TunedÃ¢â‚¬Â aluminum body Coilover shocks/springs with 550lb/in springs allow for ride height adjustment and spring rate tuning without having to disassemble the control arms for a 4 to 6-inch drop
- Features ADI (Austempered Ductile Iron) upper shock bracket that uses a special heat-treated high strength cast iron for excellent wear resistance and fatigue strength
- Forged in the USA DSE aluminum spindle assemblies feature a 5 x 5Ã¢â‚¬Â or 5 x 4-3/4Ã¢â‚¬Â dual bolt pattern modern hub pack wheel bearing designed to use modern GMT800 (1999-2006) GM Truck brakes (requires DSE 13Ã¢â‚¬Â dual drilled rotors)
- USA forged steel bolt-on steer arm on the spindle
- Includes sway bar with improved design/rate over optional factory bar using polyurethane bushings and low friction modern aluminum end links to control sway
- Uses tubular upper and lower control arms with Delrin bushings that are designed for trucks
- Stainless steel upper control arm cross shafts feature caster tuner bushings for quick and easy caster changes independent of camber
- Kits available with non-adjustable, single adjustable, or dual adjustable shocks
- Accepts Small Block Chevy Engine Mounts
- The required steering coupler kit (available separately) is designed to be used with SpeedMax kits and features high-quality u-joints for a smooth, positive steering feel
Detroit Speed is proud to offer a new line of suspension products for Chevrolet C10 truck enthusiasts! Continuing to reinforce thoughtfully designed products and modern-day ride quality, we ensure each driver, whether cruising or hauling, will enjoy the look and feel of their truck.
The Detroit Speed C10 SpeedMAX front suspension is designed for a truck using truck strength parts and not car strength parts. It is designed with no compromises and exclusive DSE suspension geometry for superior handling and ride quality at a lowered ride height. This 100% bolt-on front suspension system is based on the later model GMT800 (1999-2006) Silverado truck application. The system utilizes the OE-style GMT800 brake design, which allows for stock or aftermarket brake options. Versions are available with non-adjustable, single adjustable, and dual adjustable shocks.