Banks 61023 Six Gun Diesel TunerSKU: 61023-BKQC
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power (+115 hp, +206 lb-ft), built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power. Calibrated for sport, Six-Gun is a fully engineered diesel tuner with an unmatched combination of power, safety and versatility. It delivers pavement-shredding best gains of +115 hp and +206 lb-ft at the rear wheels. Has six change-on-the-fly power levels. Is Stacked for Power to tune pulse width, timing and fuel pressure. Also has exclusive AutoRate and ActiveSafety engine and transmission safeguards. Test vehicle: 2003 Ford Extended Cab 2WD F350 Dually. Engine: 6.0L Power Stroke. Transmission: TorqueShift SR100 5-Speed Automatic. Note: Six-Gun tests performed with Banks Six-Gun Bundle airflow improvements. Upgradeable options include Banks iQ and airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Six-Gun Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to +115 hp, +206 lb-ft at rear-wheels
- Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power
- Temperature limiting control w/opt Temp Limit Kit 63055
- Six-Gun diesel tuner with switch
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-93 (PN 62856)
- Fits Ford 6.0L
Six-Gun Diesel Tuner with Switch for use with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L