The XClutch Twin Sprung Ceramic Clutch Kit is a versatile high-performance multi-plate clutch kit that features an independent sprung hub, allowing it to absorb harsh engagement and making it ideal for high-horsepower street cars with moderate bolt-ons and racing vehicles.
- 8' disc size
- Substantial torque capacity increase for high-horsepower applications
- Includes flywheel
- Includes release bearing
- Includes alignment tool
- Great choice for cars with moderate bolt-ons
- Ideal for high-powered street cars or race cars
- 2005 - 2006 Saab 9-2X
- 2004 - 2006 Subaru Baja
- 2006 - 2008 Subaru Forester
- 2006 - 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2006 - 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2012 - 2016 Subaru Impreza
- 2007 - 2009 Subaru Legacy
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback
- 2015 - 2020 Subaru WRX
The XClutch Motorsport range has been developed and refined over many years of experience with motorsport teams from around the world. XClutch supply some of the world's leading drift teams including multiple national champions in Europe and also supply national level teams in circuit racing, rally and time attack. Available in 7.25', 8.0' and 9.0' varieties with single, twin, triple and quad disc options, XClutch motorsport upgrades are designed and tested to offer the ultimate solution for your race car.
XClutch Motorsport upgrades are available with lightweight aluminium pressure plates, performance chromoly flywheels and often include replacement hydraulics, bolts etc. depending on the specific application. With the highest levels of torque capacity and an extensive range of options for vehicles from around the world, the XClutch Motorsport range can provide the winning edge in clutch performance.