The XClutch Twin Solid Ceramic Clutch Kit's high heat and high torque capacity rating make it perfectly suitable for street cars with high horsepower and race cars. This kit consists of a performance flywheel, solid-centered ceramic clutch discs, aluminium cover assembly, release bearing & carrier or internal hydraulic release bearing (HRB).
- Twin Solid Ceramic Clutch Kit
- 8 inch disc size
- One of XClutch's most adaptable clutch kits for performance upgrades and conversions
- Offers a very high torque capacity
- Ideal for high-horsepower street cars and race cars
- Includes flywheel and new flywheel bolts
- Includes pressure plate
- Includes twin solid ceramic discs
- Includes release bearing
- Includes pilot bearing
- Includes alignment tool
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2008 - 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2010 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2015 - 2020 Subaru WRX STI
The XClutch Motorsport range has been developed and refined over many years of experience with motorsport teams from around the world. XClutch supply some of the world's leading drift teams including multiple national champions in Europe and also supply national level teams in circuit racing, rally and time attack. Available in 7.25', 8.0' and 9.0' varieties with single, twin, triple and quad disc options, XClutch motorsport upgrades are designed and tested to offer the ultimate solution for your race car.
XClutch Motorsport upgrades are available with lightweight aluminium pressure plates, performance chromoly flywheels and often include replacement hydraulics, bolts etc. depending on the specific application. With the highest levels of torque capacity and an extensive range of options for vehicles from around the world, the XClutch Motorsport range can provide the winning edge in clutch performance.